How to make Kshs 10,000 per day in Kenya without startup capital
One day I was seated with my friend at a restaurant and we started talking about how to make money without scamming or conning people. We brainstormed on different ways to make money in Kenya. My friend then asked me a question that seemed like a lead to the best way to becoming a millionaire in Kenya. He said, “How can you make Kshs 10,000 per day in Kenya?”
From that moment on, ideas started racing through my mind. With a population of over 40 Million people, it is easy to make Kshs 10,000 per day in Kenya even from just a percentage of the population.
The thing is, to make such kind of money daily; you need to ask yourself a few questions.
Questions to ask yourself when coming up with a unique business idea in Kenya.
- What are people complaining about and can be turned into an opportunity?
- How many people are complaining?
- What are some of the problems facing people and they are willing to pay for a solution?
- Can these problems be solved?
- What are the main pain points among many Kenyans?
- Has anyone addressed these pain points yet?
- What are some of the negative experiences and things in my life that I am looking a solution for?
Once you get answers to those questions, you will be sure to have an idea of what you can do to achieve your goal. Below are 2 mind-blowing ideas that can easily help you make Kshs 10,000 a day without much hustle.
Get Kshs X from Y number of people
Once you have identified the problems and the pain points, you need to know how many people are affected. In that way, you will get to achieve your Kshs 10,000.
Find Y number of people to give you Kshs X each
- Kshs X * Y people = Kshs 10,000
- 1 Kshs * 10,000 people = Kshs 10,000
- 10 Kshs * 1000 people = Kshs 10,000
- 100 Kshs * 100 people = Kshs 10,000
- 1000 Kshs * 10 people = Kshs 10,000
- 10,000 Kshs * 1 people = Kshs 10,000
Our Magic combination from the discussion was to find a problem affecting 100 Kenyans who were willing to pay Kshs 100 to have the problems solved.
It sounds easy theoretically but it could be difficult in practice. That doesn’t mean it cannot be done.
At some point, my friend suggested we go to the Nairobi railways pedestrian bridge and ask for Kshs 10 from every person passing by but we couldn’t find a good value proposition.
We continued brainstorming and came up with some of the pain points and problems faced by more than 1,000,000 Kenyans every day. From that number, it was easy to conclude that we could get 100 people willing to pay Kshs 100 for something affecting them.
List of Problems faced by many Kenyans on a daily basis.
- Getting a job
- Finding a house
- Getting a loan or money
- Lack of startup capital for their businesses
- Coming up with a business idea
- Finding a girlfriend/Boyfriend and approaching a person of the opposite sex
- Commuting daily to work and being stuck in Traffic
- Lack of avenues to showcase their talent and passion
- Working in jobs they hate just to pay the bills
- Health and fitness issues
- Lack of education, information, mentorship, and guidance
What are the groups of people facing these problems?
- Middle working class
- People in both rural and urban areas
- Both men and women
We also compared the list with our own pain points and challenges and decided to focus on the following; Challenges in finding business ideas and jobs, business education, mentorship, and guidance.
From the challenges, Bilichi Kenya was born with the aim of helping you succeed and make money online. So far we haven’t been able to make Kshs 10,000 per day but we believe that you can be a success story inspired by this post.
Use the information to start, build and run a business that will earn you Kshs 10,000 per day in Kenya.
As long as you can find a solution to one of the challenges listed above or any other, you will be able to make that kind of money in a day.
Create your own “Million Dollar Homepage”
Do you know how to code? Or do you know someone who can do it for you? If yes, then here is another opportunity to make you Kshs 10000 per day. When Alex Tew lacked university fees, he started the Million Dollar Homepage where he created a homepage with one million pixels (10 * 10) selling for $1 each. Individuals and companies would then buy the pixels where they would place an image link to their brand.
Alex raised the $1M with the aim of paying for his college in Wiltshire, England.
You too can do the same for the Kenyan or African market. Maybe reduce the number of pixels and call it something like the “Kshs 100 homepage”. With time people and companies will be buying space on your homepage and you will go into the Kenyan millionaire’s books.
If you know what you believe in and it’s something you are very passionate about. Start doing it and then find people to pay you to do it.
“Opportunity lies in the places where people complain” – Jack Ma
Share or leave a comment below if you found this post useful.